The Ladder is an educational group, geared to teaching students empathy. Students who exhibit high levels of empathy are shown to not engage in peer aggression.
We are searching for four schools in the Los Angeles area willing to partner with Not-the-Target to implement our new anti-bullying curriculum. Cost for the program is $1,200.
However, as a pilot program, this fee is waived.
Once the program is implemented, graduates of The Ladder should be able to run similar groups for other students. Clearly, the group will need an adult sponsor.
- Weekly Group Meetings – 1 hour each, up to 10 weeks
- Each week, another topic is discussed
- Video, discussion and role plays are used
- Upon Graduation, students are asked to work with other aggressors
- Pre/Post Test
- Not-the-Target conducts pre/post tests to assess program efficacy
- All information remains confidential
- Parents must consent to allowing their child to attend the group
Please call Jon for more information: 310 692 4114